After a five-month competition, one image was selected to brand the 200th anniversary of the Diocese of Richmond. The winning design pictured above was submitted by Shari Evans, a parishioner at the Basilica of St. Mary of the Immaculate Conception in Norfolk. It will represent the 2020 celebrations throughout the Bicentennial year.
Thank you, Shari!
• JPG (Joint Photographic (Experts) Group) format
• PNG (Portable Network Graphic) format
• AI (Adobe Illustrator) format
• EPS (Encapsulated PostScript) format
• PDF (Portable Document Format) (CDR 2020 Logo Single Color for black and white publications or t-shirt designs)